Those of you who are subscribed to my newsletter have already received a letter from me sharing Best of 2017 Posts and some of my January 2018 Goals. Today I want to share more with you and hear back from you, too!
Last year was quite challenging, yet exciting. I started a new job, I opened a new company. I am slowly moving towards my life’s dreams becoming true, to becoming self-employed.
I also received two trainings to add to my skills: Pediatrics for Breastfeeding Counselors, and Post-Partum Doula Certificate. This has broadened my area of expertise, allowing me to consult moms and dads on many different things related to childbirth, breastfeeding, post-partum care, and more.
This month I have very simple goals for my blog:
- As you have noticed, I have improved newsletter sign up options. So I hope to grow my audience this year.
- I am working on adjusting some things related to my blog’s design. I love the theme I use, but I am hoping to improve it all.
- I have designed my first Freebie for newsletter subscribers. So this goal for January 2018 has been reached!
- I revived Virtues Series, and hope to revive/introduce more regular posts to my blog.
As for my life’s goals for January 2018:
- Start homeschooling our oldest. Yes, we have finally decided to give a try for 6 months. There are many reasons why we want to do it. But we won’t know how it goes till later. Note: we are not against schooling. We believe there are so many ways to get education, and everyone chooses the one most suitable for their family.
- Finish setting up my consultancy. This is a big task and probably will stretch into February and March.
- Work on my patience. Yes, I admit that it is one virtue that keeps fluctuating!
And now, what you have been waiting for – Best post of 2017!
In my newsletter I listed 5 posts of all times that have performed the best in 2017. But here I would like to share on post written in 2017 that performed the best in the same year.
Here it is…
Wait a moment…
Please check this post from Teach Me Mommy to see what her Best of 2017 was!
Thank you again for reading my blog and for your support!